Lionesses Tickets Giveaway Competition
- The following rules together with the general competition terms and conditions (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Powerleague Fives Ltd. (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Lionesses Tickets Giveaway competition (the “Competition") which will run between 21st October and 28th October 2019.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Competition Terms and Conditions.
The competition is being organised by Powerleague Fives Ltd (the “Organiser”). 3.1. By entering the competition, the entrant expressly accepts these terms and conditions. Entrants can enter the competition by clicking through on the link provided on Powerleague’s Facebook or Instagram page and filling in the enquiry form. 3.2. The Organiser is making the competition available on Powerleague’s Facebook and Instagram channels in the UK. Internet access is required to participate. 3.3. Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or services.
Who can enter? 4.1. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. 4.2 Employees of the Organiser, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion are not eligible to participate in the competition. 4.3 Only one entry is allowed per person.
- How can I enter? 5.1. “Like” the Powerleague Facebook or Instagram page and comment why you want to win the tickets on the giveaway post. 5.2. The Organiser reserves the right to remove or exclude entrants from the competition without stating reasons. Entrants who try to disrupt the competition or give themselves an unfair advantage by using prohibited tools shall also be excluded from taking part. 5.3 The Organiser cannot be held accountable for entries submitted via social media platforms which are not visible or searchable due to user’s social media privacy settings.
- What is the prize? 6.1. The prize is three pairs of tickets for the England Women vs. Germany at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 9th November 2019 at 5:30pm. The prize does not include travel expenses or food and drink costs. 6.2. If a prize (or part of the prize if applicable) is no longer available for reasons beyond the Organiser’s control, the Organiser reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of the same value at its own discretion. 6.3 Prize winners and their guest are prohibited from reselling their prize to other people or on third party websites. 6.4. There are no cash alternatives and the Prizes are not negotiable, exchangeable or transferable.
- How will the winner be selected and notiﬁed? 7.1. The best answers will win the tickets. The winner will be chosen from all eligible entries after the closing date. 7.2. Winners will be notiﬁed by 30th October. If a winner cannot be contacted or if he/she fails to conﬁrm acceptance of the prize within 48 hours, the prize will be forfeited to somebody else. 7.3. The Organiser accepts no liability if the winner’s notiﬁcation is lost when electronically sent and/or does not reach the winner for reasons beyond its control.
- Miscellaneous 8.1. The Organiser reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Competition as necessary due to circumstances outside of their reasonable control. 8.2. The Organiser’s decision will be final in all Competition circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Changes to the terms and conditions 9.1. The Organiser reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time if there are good reasons for doing so. The Organiser will make every effort to ensure that any changes do not affect participation in the competition.
Organiser: Powerleague Fives Ltd. 172 Tottenham Court Road, 2nd Floor, London, England, W1T 7NS
Full copyright notice
- The contents of these pages and all material on this site are the copyright of PG. Copying or incorporation of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited save in accordance with the following:
- You may:
- Print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal non-commercial use.
- Copy the content to individual third parties for their personal non-commercial use provided:
- you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material; and
- you inform the third party that these terms apply and they agree to comply with them.
- You may provide a link (but not a framed link) to this site from any other business information or business service website, but not (save without prior agreement) in any way which gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site.
- Without limiting the foregoing, no part of the Website may be reproduced, transmitted or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- The above consents do not authorise you to incorporate any part of this site in any commercial document or in any materials sold or otherwise made available for profit without our prior consent.