Health and Safety
Keeping you safe.
The health and safety of all our customers is our priority.
- There are defibrillators at every single Powerleague club
- We have a First Aid trained member of staff on duty every hour that we are open
- We have strict Covid Safety guidelines that are followed by all staff
- Our playing surfaces are checked regularly to ensure there are no hazards
- Our staff work tirelessly to ensure the club houses, grounds and pitches are safe for everyone that visits
In line with government guidance we can continue providing our facilities for outdoor, organised sports. Indoor sports are restricted and are not offered by Powerleague at this time. Where further local lockdown measures are in place we may need to reduce or alter our services. Please check with your local club.
All Powerleague clubs adhere to government guidelines, to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff. In line with the recent government announcement we have additional measures in place:
• Face coverings must be worn by staff and customers inside the clubhouse. • NHS Test and Trace app will be displayed at all entrances. You are able to pre register your attendance online. • Our bars and clubhouse facilities (with the exception of toilets) will be closed by 10pm each night. Last orders will be taken no later than 9.30pm. • Table service only will be provided in the bar and we ask that all customers remain seated and not stand at the bar.
The following measures are in place:
Our changing rooms will remain closed.
A one way queuing system is in place around the pitches and clubhouse, to support the two-metre distancing guidelines. Plus we sanitise all areas, daily, including reception, toilets, pitch gates and the pitches themselves (gates and balls will be sanitised between sessions).
There are plastic screens in our reception areas and PPE is available along with hand washing facilities and hand sanitising equipment where appropriate.
Here are six ways we’re keeping it safe to #PLAYON at Powerleague
Contactless Payment / advance website payments; All of our clubs offer the opportunity to pay via contactless payments, or in advance online, eliminating the need to handle cash.
Sanitation Stations; We have hand sanitiser stations at multiple locations around each club and soap is readily available in rest rooms.
Increased Cleaning Measures; All main surfaces are regularly cleaned throughout the day. Equipment is also cleaned/disinfected at the end of each game.
Clearly visible social distancing signage; Floor signs and tape systems are used where queuing is necessary, especially in the reception areas to ensure no unnecessary contact.
Gloves and face masks; Protective gloves and face masks are available to Powerleague colleagues if desired.
Ensure that no one is displaying any symptoms; Anyone displaying Coronavirus symptoms is requested not to come to play and stay at home until they have met the self-isolation or testing requirements.
For any further questions or guidance, please contact your local club or email us at email@example.com.