Teqball Courts Now On Sale
We’ve all been inundated with former footballers jumping on the Teqball bandwagon during lockdown. Well we thought we’d give it a go and have linked up with our friends at Teqball to bring you the opportunity to play at a selection of our Powerleague clubs.
Following the updated government guidance, we have now opened some of our clubs and offering family fun zones as well as one-a-side challenges, but you can now include Teqball on that list of football fun.
We are open from Friday 22nd May at a selection of our clubs. See the club webpages for prices and opening times.
We have also taken extra measures to ensure you can play safely:
- If you live in the same household, there will be a maximum of six people per Teqball pitch and we reserve the right to check for proof of address and refuse admission.
- If you don’t live in the same household, there will be a maximum of 2 people per Teqball pitch and you must follow the clear social distance guidelines and stay at least 2m apart. We reserve the right to eject anyone not following the guidelines.
- To protect you and our colleagues, you can only pay for your pitches online so please book in advance – click here to book.
- More information about our detailed safety protocols can be found here
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
For more information on Teqball - Click here
- A teqball match consists of best-of-three sets.
- Each set is played until a player/team reaches 12 points.
- Every player/team has two attempts to complete a successful service.
- The players/teams change service after each four points.
- It is forbidden to touch the ball with the same body part twice consecutively.
- Every player/team is allowed to return the ball with a maximum of 3 touches by any body part, except for the hands and arms.
- In doubles, a team has a maximum of 3 touches, however, the teammates must pass the ball at least once to each other.
- While playing, neither the table nor the opponent can be touched.
- In case of an edgeball, the rally shall be repeated.