Terms and Conditions
England/Germany Ticket Giveaways - Terms and Conditions
The following rules apply to ‘Powerleague England vs. Germany Women’s Football Giveaway’. Our Powerleague match competition (the “Competition") runs between Monday 9th September 2019 and Monday 30th September across all participating Powerleague clubs (refer to Annex 1) for the initial ticket giveaway. The discount code offer will run between Tuesday 1st October and Thursday 31st October 2019. The prize also includes reasonable travel expenses up to £50.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Competition: 1.1. The competition is being organised by Powerleague Fives Ltd. (“the Organiser”). 1.2. By entering the competition, the entrant accepts these terms and conditions. Entrants can enter the competition by joining a league, thus being registered on our database and accepting Powerleague’s general terms and conditions. 1.3. The Organiser is making the competition available on Powerleague’s website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels in the UK plus an e-shot to the Powerleague database. Internet access is required to participate. 1.4. Participation is free of charge but is dependent on the booking of the 90k free pitch offer.
- Who can enter? 2.1. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. 2.2 Employees of the Organiser or any of its associated companies, and anyone directly connected with the promotion are not eligible to participate in the competition. 2.3 Only one entry per person is permitted. Any entry attempts beyond this amount may not be entered into the draw.
How can I enter? 3.1. Book a 90k Lucozade Sport pitch on the website (https://www.powerleague.co.uk/football/90kminutegiveaway) between Monday 2nd September until Monday 30th September to be entered into a draw to win a pair of tickets to England vs Germany on 9th November at Wembley Stadium. Kick off is at 5.30pm. There are ten tickets available in total, 5 pairs. 3.2 All Entrants will receive a discount code for General Admission tickets to the England vs Germany women’s match. Customers will be contacted by email, where they will be sent details of the discount code to be applied at the checkout basket on fa.com website. Tickets are subject to availability. 3.2. The Organiser reserves the right to remove or exclude entrants from the competition without stating its reasons. Entrants who try to disrupt the competition or give themselves an unfair advantage by using prohibited tools shall also be excluded from taking part.
What is the prize? 4.1. The prize will consist of one pair of General Admission tickets to England vs Germany women’s match on Saturday 9 November at Wembley Stadium The prize also includes reasonable travel expenses up to £50. 4.2 All Entrants will receive a discount code for General Admission tickets to the England vs Germany women’s match to be applied at the checkout basket on fa.com website. 4.2. If the prize is no longer available for reasons beyond the Organiser’s control, the Organiser reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of the same value at its own discretion. 4.3 Prize winners and their guests are prohibited from reselling their prize by whatever means. 4.4 There are no cash alternatives and the Prizes are not negotiable, exchangeable or transferable.
- How will the winner be selected and notiﬁed? 5.1. Prizes will be drawn at random from all eligible entries per club. 5.2. Winners will be notiﬁed via email. If he/she fails to conﬁrm acceptance of the tickets within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited. 5.3. The Organiser accepts no liability if the winner’s notiﬁcation is lost when electronically sent and/or does not reach the winner for reasons beyond its control.
- How will I receive my prize? 6.1. The Organiser will review the entrant list and send the winning entrants notification of their prize tickets. The Organiser will send these by recorded next day delivery. In the event that the winner does not provide address details within 7 days of the Organiser having sent a confirmation email, another winner will be drawn.
- Miscellaneous 7.1. The Organiser reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. 7.2. The Organiser’s decision will be final in all Competition circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Changes to the terms and conditions 8.1. The Organiser reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time if there are valid reasons for doing so. The Organiser will make every effort to ensure that any changes do not affect participation in the competition. Organiser: Powerleague Fives Ltd. 172 Tottenham Court Road, 2nd Floor, London, England, W1T 7NS
Annex 1: Nottingham, Fairlop, Liverpool, Birmingham, Barnet, Newham, Watford, Stoke, Mill Hill, Manchester Central, Tottenham, Coventry, Peterborough, Cardiff, Docklands, Shoreditch, Croydon, Milton Keynes, Slough, Derby, Stockport, Bolton, Enfield, Sunbury, Nine Elms Battersea, Leeds Central, Finchley, Gateshead, Blackburn, Wembley and Vauxhall.
Full copyright notice
- The contents of these pages and all material on this site are the copyright of PG. Copying or incorporation of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited save in accordance with the following:
- You may:
- Print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal non-commercial use.
- Copy the content to individual third parties for their personal non-commercial use provided:
- you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material; and
- you inform the third party that these terms apply and they agree to comply with them.
- You may provide a link (but not a framed link) to this site from any other business information or business service website, but not (save without prior agreement) in any way which gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site.
- Without limiting the foregoing, no part of the Website may be reproduced, transmitted or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- The above consents do not authorise you to incorporate any part of this site in any commercial document or in any materials sold or otherwise made available for profit without our prior consent.