Company events & alternative Christmas parties
Welcome to the perfect place for an unforgettable event.
Do something different at Powerleague. Make use of our excellent facilities to host your corporate event. Whether it’s a football tournament, team building event or alternative Christmas parties.
With a dedicated events manager as well as a bar and lounge area for your staff, we have all the ingredients to create a special day for all involved.
Download the full corporate brochure here!
Here are the packages:
- Floodlit 5-a-side pitches
- Minimum of 3 games (45 mins) per team
- FA-qualified referees
- Balls, bibs and engraved winners trophy
- Dedicated events manager
- Full use of facilities, including bar and lounge area
Our Champions package has everything the Premier Package has to offer plus some additional features to add a little spice to the occasion…
- Finger buffet or BBQ for all players
- Case of Budweiser for the winning team
- Team photos
Our Ultimate package has everything the Champions Package has to offer plus some additional features to add a little spice to the occasion…
- Tea and coffee on arrival
- Player of the tournament trophy
- Round of drinks at the bar
- Bottle of Lucozade per player
- The latest craze and a must-try ‘sport’. Bubble football can be a side line activity or the main event. Alternatively, take part in British bulldog, Last Man Standing and more. Trophy ceremony for winning team, plus runners-up medals
Old School Sports Day
- The perfect way to roll back and the clock and relive those glory days of the playground. Up to 9 classic sports day events available; from The Egg and Spoon Race to the everpopular Space Hopper race.Use of hospitality facilities, including bar and lounge
- All the rage since Ben Stiller taught the world the 5 D’s in the hit film, Dodgeball. Fast paced, exciting and some great opportunities for team building (costumes anyone?) All fixtures, scores and results organised by the event manager
This is our sixth year holding an event with Powerleague and the facilities and management are second to none, with staff taking care of everything from start to finish leaving our colleagues free to enjoy the day. We’re looking forward to our next event already.
Our national event has been running for years and has grown considerably over that time. Powerleague are a one-stop-shop for all our requirements for the day, and the team has delivered for us time and time again.