Company events & alternative parties
Welcome to the perfect place for an unforgettable event.
Do something different at Powerleague. Make use of our excellent facilities to host your corporate event. Whether it’s a football tournament, team building event or alternative parties.
With a dedicated events manager as well as a bar and lounge area for your staff, we have all the ingredients to create a special day for all involved.
Here are the packages:
- Includes the Champions Package
- Tea & coffee with pastries or bacon roll buffet
- Player of the tournament trophy
- Round of drinks at the bar
- Bottle of Lucozade per player
- Upgraded trophies
EURO 2020 PACKAGE:
- Includes the Ultimate Package
- Bottle of water per player
- Half time oranges / fruit or energy bar per player
- Golden Boot (top scorer trophy)
- Penalty shoot out
- Bubble football for 10 players with instructor or foot darts
- Replica of Euro Championship trophy
- Bottle of bubbly for the winning team
Off-peak pitch voucher for each team
BOLT ON UPGRADE: Adidas shirts in the colours of each Euro 2020 nation with country printed
Make your event a totally unique experience by adding some of our bespoke extras. There’s no limit to what we can offer!
- Personalised client invites
- Ex-pro appearance
- Commentator and PA for the event
- Branded kits
- Branded balls
- Venue branding opportunities
- Video footage
- The latest craze and a must-try ‘sport’. Bubble football can be a side line activity or the main event. Alternatively, take part in British bulldog, Last Man Standing and more. Trophy ceremony for winning team, plus runners-up medals
Old School Sports Day
- The perfect way to roll back and the clock and relive those glory days of the playground. Up to 9 classic sports day events available; from The Egg and Spoon Race to the everpopular Space Hopper race.Use of hospitality facilities, including bar and lounge
- All the rage since Ben Stiller taught the world the 5 D’s in the hit film, Dodgeball. Fast paced, exciting and some great opportunities for team building (costumes anyone?) All fixtures, scores and results organised by the event manager
This is our sixth year holding an event with Powerleague and the facilities and management are second to none, with staff taking care of everything from start to finish leaving our colleagues free to enjoy the day. We’re looking forward to our next event already.
Our national event has been running for years and has grown considerably over that time. Powerleague are a one-stop-shop for all our requirements for the day, and the team has delivered for us time and time again.