At Powerleague we offer football and multisport camps and coaching for all ages and abilities. Our fantastic legacy programs allow every youngster to participate in fun, friendly sports coaching – whether it’s at weekly coaching or our half-term camps.
Enjoy football coaching at Powerleague this May half term!
- Multisport* and football-only options available
- You can drop kids at camp at 9am – ideal for working parents
- Participate for the full week or just by days that suit – daily and weekly rates available, as well as discounts for siblings or groups
- Your kids will have fun learning new skills and playing fun football matches
- We have competitions, super prizes and certificates for all participants
- Half term camps in England run from 27th May to 31st May.
- Camp dates for Scotland, Wales and Ireland vary - please get in touch with your local centre to find out more.
Weekly Football Coaching for Kids
- These are fun sessions for 5-12 year olds
- The coaching takes place on our high quality, state of the art 3G and 5G pitches – a safe learning environment
- All our coaches are CRB checked and FA qualified
- Designed for all levels, the sessions are suitable for children new to football
- Weekly coaching happens every Saturday, just turn up and play
*Our multisport option features hockey, cricket, football, rugby, rounders and athletics and will keep your little ones busy, fit and having fun while introducing them to new sports and the skills that go with them. Multisport is available at participating centres – call 0845 605 5554 to enquire.
Participating sites include: Paisley, Trafford, Peterborough, Nottingham, Wembley, Stoke, Fairlop, Mill Hill, Barnet, Milton Keynes, Yardley, Coventry, Leeds Central, Leeds North, Manchester South, Watford, Basingstoke, Slough, Croydon, Tottenham, Portobello, Hamilton, Sighthill, Glasgow, Kilmarnock, Dublin, Stockton, Wigan, Old Street